Saturday 5 December 2015

November 30th - Movies

November 30th
I am grateful for movies. I am grateful that they are a form of entertainment for all. I am grateful that it stretches our imaginations with fantasy genres, tests out wits and jerks our heart rates with horror themes, makes our blood rush with action movies and makes us cry and feel love with romantic movies.

I am grateful however, for the stories they tell, the characters, the quotes and the realistic themes when they occur. I am grateful for these moments when they relate to my life or help me realise something in my life which I was either unsure about or challenged, allowing my mind to be cleared.

I am grateful that I can relate my life to certain characters and ;earn from them, convincing me that the way I think or do things is not alien. I am grateful movies help me realise certain situation stir up certain emotions in me which I didn't know about, or confirm them yet again.

I am grateful that I can learn about certain story lines and that not everything turns out, contradictingly, like they do in the movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment