Saturday 12 December 2015

December 1st - Facebook

December 1st
I am grateful for Facebook. Even though this is a site which I most commonly use to procrastinate with, I have found a great use for it to promote myself and the work I do in the feild of acting, as well as posting up motivational memes, as well as sharing and posting positive post, in the attempt to drown out the negativity that is involved with this web program.

I am grateful that I am able to share personal items with my friends, being able to block out or restrict strangers and acquaintances from seeing post which I prefer my family and close friends to see.

I am grateful that I am able to keep in touch with friends that I have not or unable to physically see and 'like' their post and find out what they are up to. I am grateful that there is a messenger section to Facebook, where I can chat to my friends.I am grateful that I am able to understand my friends in another sense, learning more about their beliefs and interests though their post and likes.

I am grateful that I am able to create groups and specific pages which others can join and have more information about an event that may occur soon, or on projects such as this one which people can follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment