Sunday 27 December 2015

December 22nd - Historical stories

December 22nd
I am grateful for historical stories. These stories, whether real or mythological are able to teach me something about an important past event or a story which relates to a country or a time and how they thought or did things which made sense to them.

These events can be world wars, the Berlin wall, unfortunate events, stories about inventors and inventions, political events, or even religious stories and events which have happened in the past or more recently.

I am grateful that historical stories teach me about different cultures or the reason why people are scared, upset or relaxed around different cultures or events that happen in the present moment. I am grateful that these stories are able to help me understand my world today.

I am grateful that I am able to learn about historical stories about famous people, whether good or bad and take the positive traits out of those people and incorporate them into my life and bring my own style to it to make my life more happy, peaceful, productive and easy going.

No comments:

Post a Comment