Sunday 27 December 2015

December 21st - Theatre productions

December 21st
I am grateful for theatre productions. I am grateful that they are entertaining, as well as amusing to people like myself who like to see the techniques used during the show, such as the costumes, music, the singing, the acting, the sets and props used on stage and how the backstage crew are flawless and ninja-like.

I am grateful that I am able to be apart of several theatre production, understanding all that surround putting on a performance, knowing how long we must rehearse and practice, and perfect how to deliver a message to the audience loud and clear, if there is a message.

I am grateful for the amusement and creativity in each performance I have been involved in and been apart of the audience for as I am able to learn something new and rejuvenate my creative muscle and create ideas from what I have witness for productions in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment