Sunday 27 December 2015

December 19th - Fairy tales

December 19th
I am grateful for fairy tales. I am grateful that this were probably the first stories we have heard as a child. I am grateful that this has helped our mind create emotions and broaden our imaginations from a younger age, to being able to create many ideas and concepts as an adult.

I am grateful that these stories help us, may be without us knowing, our likes and dislikes, decided what is scary to us and what fills us with joy, in a very mild and child-like way. I am grateful that if we were being read a fairy tale from a book, we were able to see what different colours meant, such as dark colours being bad and light colours representing good.

I am grateful that they help us grow, as well as entertain us as children, bringing joy to our faces, as well as giving adults the chance to spend time with their child to nurture them.

No comments:

Post a Comment