Friday 10 July 2015

July 10th - Uniforms

July 10th
I am grateful for uniforms. Many people would not agree with me but I feel that when I wear a uniform for school, work or a specific organisation, I am showing that I am representing myself as a person who is proud of where I am or what I am doing.

I have found that many people do not like wearing their uniform as it may not be their style of clothing, or colour of choice. And yes, many would opt to not wear a uniform at all and just clothes of their choice.

But I am grateful that I wear my uniform at work as I show that I am representing the work / career that I chose to get into, and the workplace of which I chose and applied to. I am grateful that I am representing the hard work that I do every day; and that when I am at work or out of work, people can get an idea of who I am and what I chose to do everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment