Thursday 30 July 2015

July 29th - My Wedding Ring

July 29th
I am grateful for my wedding ring. I am grateful for what it symbolises, what it reminds me everyday, and how it mentally keeps me going everyday.

I am grateful that it symbolises and represent my wife and I together as one; and the love and commitment I made to her on my wedding day, and that commitment was not for one day, but for everyday of my life.

I am grateful that it reminds me that I am loved and cared for, something I never thought I would have had in the past. I am grateful that when I am away from my wife, my wedding ring reminds me that nothing can take me down as I have the constant support of my wife.

My wedding ring mentally, and physically, gets me through the day. When I feel a bit nervous of a situation or unsure about something, i get to feel for my wedding ring on my finger and replay advice and calming encoueagement my wife would give me; as if she was right there at that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment