Monday 13 July 2015

July 13th - My Accomplishments

July 13th
I am grateful for what I have accomplished so far in life. I have really concentrated what I have accomplished this year, and then extended the thought to all the accomplishments in my life. And the good news is that the list is great and long.

I am grateful that I can look back and say, I have done this, that these are the challenges I have faced. In some accomplishments, I have been the greatest, and that I have come through as number 1, and then there are some moments where I have come no where near the top, but I have stuck through it and got to the end, which is really an important part of it all. Yes, the benefits are the same when being the greatest, but the knowledge and experience is as great.

I can sit back and have a ponder on what I have accomplished and use that as fuel to keep my positivity and motivation going when I feel like I can't do anything or low in spirits. It is my personal 'get up and go' medicine. I am grateful to have realised this and making myself useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment