Wednesday 8 July 2015

July 4th - Chapels

July 4th
I am grateful for church chapels. These are small rooms where one can pray and worship in silence and in private sometimes.

I am grateful for this as this gives me a space where I can be with myself and my thoughts. I find this extremely grateful at time where I need to pray and hope that loved ones get better when they are sick, for those who are passing away that are close to me and for myself, that I will be able to get through this situation more positively and be of help and assistance to my family and friends around me.

I am grateful that chapels help me to be with my thoughts, without any distractions, visually and auditory, and that this gives me the chance to clear my mind of any negativity or problems that are playing in my mind. I can pray to my God for all the problems that occur and hoping that a resolution will come of it soon. I am grateful that after staying in a chapel for an hour or more, or for a good length of time, I come out into the world with a positive frame of mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment