Thursday 9 July 2015

July 6th - Toys

July 6th
I am grateful for toys. I am grateful for toys that I had when I was an infant, a child, a teenager and as an adult. I am grateful that it has been a source of entertainment and education throughout my past years. I am grateful for toys such as stuffed animals, video games, board games and educational items.

I am grateful that it has entertained me when there wasn't anyone around who would be able to entertained me. It has encouraged me to expand my imagination and creating ideas that, which I believe, no one else has thought of. I will admit, when I was younger, I thought of names for stuffed toy animals, giving them personalities and from that thought up a storyline for a movie which I aspired to put on the big screen.

I am grateful that board games helped me use and strengthen my mind and strategise ways of winning. But it also taught me to accept losses and to play fairly without cheating.

I am grateful for video games, even though I may have used it as a way of procrastination, it taught me how to share. For example, in Mario Bros. I would play as Mario and when I lost, my friend or family member would be Luigi, or vice versa.

I am grateful for educational games, Some which are on my phone, and one which is my phone, but certain games and toys have helped me in life, to understand how to use money wisely (monopoly), word games (scrabble, words with friends), toys which help me draw and sketch and others that help me learn different languages in a fun way.

But mostly, I am grateful for the greatest toy of all, life.

No comments:

Post a Comment