Thursday 9 July 2015

July 7th - Privacy

July 7th
I am grateful for privacy. Many people are grateful for privacy. I am grateful that there are many forms of privacy within my daily life. These I will not name, due to my personal privacy...see what I did there. These private places are where I would not want people to see me for whatever reason, or information which I would like to disclose to others.

I am grateful for these private places, as it gives me a chance to hide away from the world breifly and get my mind, thoughts and mood back together again if things are getting too tough. Physical private places are not even secret places, it is just a place where I require people not to intrude, and I am grateful that I can create this space at any time.

I am also grateful that I can create privacy in my mind, allowing certain people into my private life and thoughts, and excluding others who I prefer to stay away, but at the same time, to keep as a close friend. Even sometimes keeping my privacy of thoughts in my mind only for no one except myself to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment