Sunday 26 July 2015

July 25th - Good deeds

July 25th
I am grateful for good deeds that are done for me and others by friends and strangers at time when they take notice that you need help without asking. I especially appreciate it when my work colleagues assist me when they see me struggling with work and lend a hand to help me get the work done or help me not injure myself.

I am grateful to those strangers who have helped me out at times I was stranded or suck in a situation that would take me a while to get out of. They have gone out of their way to lend a hand to someone they have never met before. For example, the time I go a flat tyre. A complete stranger helped me with changing it and assisting with anything I needed at the time without any reward. He didn't need to help me but he did take the time to stop and lend a hand which I am completely grateful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment