Thursday 16 July 2015

July 15th - Recognition for hard work

July 15th
I am grateful for times where I have been recognised for hard work or efforts I have put in for projects I have done, working at my day job and my part time work.

I am grateful that I have been noticed for the amount of effort I put in towards getting to an end product, working as a team and trying to keep the positive vibes going where ever I am.

This may sound like I am blowing my own horn, but you may yourself, encounter the moment someone stops you in your tracks and tells you they see how much you do, how great you do it and encourage you to keep it up.

When that moment happens in my life, I feel a sense of accomplishment and renewed energy to be more attentive and positive towards my work. It is a very great feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment