Friday 24 July 2015

July 21st - Discoveries

July 21st
I am grateful for times where I have discovered something. This something can be a lost physical item such as a watch that has gone missing for months or years, or it can be discovering something within an investigation, either personally or for work. Or it can be discoveries you have learn about other people or even yourself.

I am grateful for any type of discovery as it helps me move ahead in a project, or help me learn more about a specific topic through research. I am grateful that through discoveries of information, I am able to be more knowledgeable or learned.

I am grateful that I am able to enhance my knowledge within work and my talents through discovering how information that others had not found and therefore making more sense in what I need to do to build myself up and excel.

I am grateful for self discoveries and discovering information about other, not necessarily though others opinions but from what I have seen and heard with my own eyes. I am grateful that I have learn a lot about myself but watching how I do things, how I react and respond. This has helped me to concentrate on my positives and work on eliminating the negatives or tweaking them to make them into a positive, possibly changing my attitude to several things.

No comments:

Post a Comment