Saturday 18 July 2015

July 18th - Post-It Notes

July 18th
I am grateful for post-it notes. These little items has helped me vastly with my work, thoughts and personal projects which I have endured this year. I will say, I have not paid much attention to them in the past, only using them on the odd occasion.

I am grateful that I am able to use these as visual reminders, writing down reminders of plans for the future, or to remind me of tasks I need to complete throughout the day.

I am grateful that I am able to use them as a quick note pad for my thoughts. For example, if I have something that I am grateful for, I can write it down on a post it note and stick it on my PC so I can write about it when I get the chance.

I am grateful that I am able to write my achievements on post it notes and stick them around the room to remind me of what I have accomplished within a certain time frame, reminding me I am useful and better than what I feel as times. I am grateful that I am able to write positive and motivational quotes to read so I can pick myself up when I am not so positive or in the best mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment