Sunday 26 July 2015

July 26th - Appreciation from others

July 26th
I am grateful for the appreciation I get from others around me. I am grateful that they tell me they are grateful for what I do for them, whether it is a large task or a simple task.

I am grateful that I am appreciated at work, for what I do and for all the help I give to others, it makes me feel unnoticed and that I was able to make a positive difference in that persons life, even if it is briefly.

I am grateful that my friends appreciate the advice that I give them, the moral support and physical assistance they need at certain times. I am grateful that they have noticed that I do care and will help them out when ever I can.

I am grateful that my wife appreciates all that I do. She tells me this every day and surprises me sometimes when I feel she hasn't noticed me do something for her, she will stop me, give me a hug and tell me she is thankful and appreciative of what I have done for that moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment