Friday 10 July 2015

July 11th - Birthdays

July 11th
I am grateful for birthdays. I am grateful that I get to spend the days celebrating me and my life. I am grateful that this day makes me feel special and that I can celebrate a milestone which is an extra year of my life.

I am grateful that this gives me a chance to look back at all the accomplishments I have achieved so far, and the journey I have encountered so far throughout my life.

I am grateful that, if necessary, I can turn over a new leaf and start my life fresh again, and begin new missions and goals in life for the year ahead or for the rest of my life.

I am grateful that I am able to think that this day is personally about me, if I don't think about myself for the other 364 days in the year. I am grateful to see and hear form others who appreciate you and show their gratitude towards you on this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment