Friday 24 July 2015

July 22nd - Attractiveness

July 22nd
I am grateful for attractiveness. I will assume that many people are grateful for attractiveness. I am grateful for the many types of attractiveness. This doesn't necessarily means that I think of them in a sexual or inappropriate manner, but more so in a manner that admires a persons mind, their physique, mannerisms or health, just to name a few. Even saying that certain items are attractive, such as clothing, or artwork. I find that my definition of attractiveness is the way that something or someone presents itself / themselves to others.

I am grateful for physical attractiveness as it is naturally more pleasing to the eye than seeing someone who doesn't present themselves well. This can be their natural body physical appearance, with the addition to the clothing they wear which suits their body type and style, This can also be in their body language, expressing interest in others or to situations around them, showing happiness or positive attitudes such as smiling.

I am grateful for the way someone presents their mind. This is the way they talk about topics, their level of positivity, their knowledge and advice, if they need to give it. Even if they are not so confident in a topic or situation, it is the way they listen and understand topics that may be attractive to someone. They can display attractiveness through confidence and how they take on challenging moments, personally or publicly. Even they way they hold a conversation with others.

I am grateful for items that are attractive. These items can be either clothing or artwork for example. Clothing, for example, makes you feel more attractive, wanting to make you present yourself well, help make you look and feel good, maybe accentuate specific body parts to present attractiveness to certain people. Even artwork can be attractive, giving the mind ideas and thoughts to individuals. Even sometimes helping an individual aspire to replicate or re-design an art piece of their own.

I am grateful that attractiveness, or things that are attractive to me, give me positivity in my life and help me to learn and grow to have a happier tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment