Sunday 26 July 2015

July 24th - Life Guards

July 24th
I am grateful for life guards at beaches, swimming pools or anywhere else that has water or events where their services are needed.

I am grateful that I have a sense of safety when I am around water; as I know that if I am in trouble in the water, they are able to save me, or advise me of certain areas where it is not safe to swim.

I am especially grateful to the lifesavers this week who saved surfer Mick Fanning from being further attacked by a shark. They were on the ball, communicating to each other instantly of the danger, and going out to where Mick was and getting him out as soon as possible.

I am grateful to the life savers who have saved many many lives at beaches and swimming pools, there are so many that we don't hear about.

No comments:

Post a Comment