Tuesday 21 July 2015

July 19th - Speed limits

July 19th
I am grateful for speed limits. I am grateful that they exist and attempt to make us all safer on the roads, as unfortunately many people do not follow them. Sometimes unintentionally, sometimes intentionally.

I am grateful that speed limits help us drive safely, especially in school zones. This keeps me, in the car, safe, as well as keeping unsuspecting children from getting hit if they run onto the road.

I am grateful that faster speed limits keep us safe on the road from other cars, allowing us to go faster but to limit ourself from being able to steer away from danger of hitting another car or pedestrian.

I am grateful that these speed limits can make us aware of what's going on around us on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment