Tuesday 28 July 2015

July 28th - People with disabilities

July 28th
I am grateful to know people who have mental and physical disabilities. They naturally display a different way of thinking and doing things which I find inspirational.

I am grateful that they are able to teach me to be grateful for my ability to walk or move more freely or to think more clearly, but more so, the fact that they go through life, not grumbling or complaining so much, and understanding what their limits are and working to do the best they can.

Yes they can get frustrated, as everyone does, but they seem to find a 'plan b' to complete tasks and get through life successfully. I am grateful that they teach me patience, and that there is more than one way to do things and to think outside the box in certain situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment