Sunday 26 July 2015

July 23rd - Perseverance

July 23rd
I am grateful for having the level of perseverance in my life. It has pushed me to understand what my personal limits are, and then push through the boundaries to achieve great things.

These things may not be great to others but its gives me the sense of achievement and helps me know that I can do certain tasks which I thought I wouldn't be able to accomplish successfully.

I am grateful for the lessons in the past which have taught me to persevere at times when I have told myself 'I cannot go any more" due to either laziness or feel I am not going so great, but have had the encouragement of others to keep going and made it to the end of a challenge or task.

I am grateful that perseverance has helped me learn lessons along the way, and proven to others and myself that I can get to the end, even during times where I am not leading or winning.

No comments:

Post a Comment