Monday 19 January 2015

January 19th - My mobile phone

January 19th
I am grateful for my mobile phone. Yes, Yes! HELL YES, I abuse the amount of usage of my mobile phone and know I should un-glue myself from that screen and look up at the world. But I am so grateful to have my mobile phone for many reasons.

The main gratefulness of my mobile is that I am able to keep in contact with many friends and family with the click of a few buttons. Whether this is through text messages or via Facebook, twitter, instagram or whatsapp. I am able to keep in contact with friends near or far, to check up on them, see how they are going and organise catch ups with them. Yes catch up where you physically can see them face to face, in reality hahaha.

I am also grateful to make phone calls and talk to the older generation like my parents and grandma. Without my phone, I would be unable to; or have difficulty; receiving shifts at work as there would be no contact between myself and my work place outside of the building premises. I am grateful for this very much.

I am grateful to have this technology in the palm of my hands. My mobile phone doubles as an organiser; scheduling work times, special dates and locking in events that are coming up. It also 'triples' as a game boy, giving me the freedom to play games whenever I am bored or to pass the time....or to procrastinate hehehe. It also helps me with my fitness as certain apps motivate me and track my progress in physical exercise.

I am grateful to have such wonderful technology in my grasp, making my life that little bit easier and more organised. I am repeating myself in saying that I do use it too often and I do need to learn to control my daily usage of it but I am grateful for all its functions to help me with day to day life.

No comments:

Post a Comment