Wednesday 21 January 2015

January 21st - My Bed

January 21st
I am grateful for my bed. I am grateful to have a bed that gives me comfort and relaxation during the night, helps me to re-energise after work during the day when I can have a nanna nap; and not to mention, my part time desk and temporary storage/clothes holder.

I am grateful to have something relaxing to sleep on during the night, rather than sleeping on a surface such as the floor which could be hard, cold and uncomfortable, or even the couch, which I haven't had the opportunity to sleep on thankfully 0:). I am grateful for the sheets and doona that keeps me warm at night and a pillow to rest my head.

I always imagine being homeless or living on the streets, and imagine what I would most want and a comfortable bed would be one of the top items on my list.

I am grateful to have this comfort in my house, which helps me everyday and a big contribution to how I work and live through out my days, benefits to mine and everyone's health and yet again, giving us all that comfort we all look forward to.....however, children may beg to differ hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment