Saturday 24 January 2015

January 24th - My glasses

January 24th
I am grateful for my glasses. I have been wearing glasses since the start of high school and absolutely grateful to have them assist me with better eye sight. 

Having glasses has helped me with reading from distances, mostly used for reading things off a whiteboard during class time, or driving, being able to read signs and directions on the road. I am grateful to have them to allow me to work for effectively by being able to see the call bell tell me a resident needs assistance. I have tried to work without my glasses once, and I can definitely work better with them on. I would probably get myself into some trouble without them and struggle with many things and there for not fully understand what someone is talking about. Not too mention, it kind of makes me look smarter than I possibly am hahaha.

I haven't got too much to say in this blog but I am grateful to have them around and I can literally feel lost without them, and get into a slight panic if I cannot find them.


No comments:

Post a Comment