Thursday 1 January 2015

January 1st - The New Year.

January 1st
I am grateful for the new year. I am grateful to be given the chance to start fresh, to have the opportunity to take up new challenges as well as re visit old challenges from the past. I am grateful to feel a sense of renewing energy, feeling like what ever negativity or "blah-ness" that has happened in the past is 'so yesterday', 'so 2014' and doesn't exist in my now and doesn't need to effect me as I start 2015. I am so glad to feel joyful, refreshed and energised. I am going to keep this momentum going for as long as I can. No trying to keep the momentum going, only just doing it. Positive thinking!

I have taken up the challenge to express my gratitude to many things in my life.....and I will be doing this 365 times. I believe this will lead me towards a more positive approach to life, and learn how to see the brighter side to situations which may be dark, unfortunate or challenging to me in which ever way, shape of form it may appear.

As much as this is for personal gain and growth for myself, I hope that you, the reader, and shall I say friend, will gain some sort of positive empowerment or re-enforcement that you need in life. I am hoping this will help you as much as it helps myself become a happier and more positive person in life. If you do need to chat or are unsure of anything I have written, or about something in life you are unsure or, please comment or get in contact with me and lets work it out together.

I will admit, I may not be the smartest person, but I am willing to learn and understand as much as I can. I will also make this as entertaining as possible, make it as fun as I can because, hey, how boring would it be if I just droned on and on. Once I learn how to attach pictures and videos, I will be attaching them to these blogs.

So for the time being, I have nothing else to add except HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Wishing you all the very best for 2015 and lets make this year an awesome year.

Take care all, see you tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment