Thursday 29 January 2015

January 29th - Coffee

January 29th
I am grateful for coffee. To be honest, I have only become a semi-regular coffee drinker within the last few months. I have never really felt the need for it before, but as I find myself keeping busy with work and now doing personal project and tasks, I feel I have relied on coffee to help me be more alert and awake.

I can't say I didn't like the taste of coffee before, I didn't mind it but I mostly didn't care much for it. I would only drink it every now and then when visiting friends or family, you guess you could say I was a social coffee drinker. Or maybe I just wanted to fit in.

I have begun seeing the difference in all the different coffee styles, in a way, a very similar concept to wine. There are different types of coffee, with different strengths and styles. You can say I now have now found an appreciation for coffee and I'm starting to explore this a bit more.

I am grateful that coffee has helped give me that little bit of energy to keep me alert and awake, helping me work and produce thoughts and ideas at my day job and in what ever projects I'm currently undertaking. It is safe to say, it has helped me to get into a better mood, and I don't feel so lethargic and unmotivated as I have before.

I don't think I am as dependant on coffee as I have seen other people are, but it has surely helped me with daily productivity, and for this I am grateful for it. I know that when I am feeling a bit lazy or unproductive, this will give me a kick start to get moving. If this concept is tricking my mind into thinking I need coffee to get moving, I would rather think that then doing nothing. Thank you coffee for all your positive benefits.

No comments:

Post a Comment